The consultation is the key to achieving what is right for you. Every client gets a personal consultation, whether they are a new or an existing client.
If you want to try something new, or you are a new colour client, we recommend that you book a consultation prior to your visit so that we can give you an idea of what service you will need, book the correct amount of time and perform any required skin tests. Consultations are FREE* with no obligation so please call and book on 01225 447087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(*during the Covid 19 pandemic, we must fully cleanse between every guest and change any relevant PPE. We therefore, will temporarily charge a £2 Covid 19 fee for consultations)
During your consultation your stylist will:
- Discuss and recommend a style that you can manage.
- Find a fashionable style that will suit you and fits your lifestyle (for instance, if you want a low maintenance hairdo we won’t give you a high maintenance hair style).
- Give consideration to your face shape, whilst choosing your hairstyle.
- If you like a hairstyle in a picture, always take it to your stylist as it helps give them a visual image of what you want. Your stylist will do their best to recreate the style, if it is possible or advise you what is possible with your hair type.
- Our prices are based on the Stylist’s experience, how much hair you have and time taken. The below printed prices are a guide & may increase or decrease depending on hair length/density/existing colour, for an accurate quote please book a free consultation first.