Terms and Conditions
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that: The personal information which you are required to provide when you register for online bookings is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing our client care representatives at: email@example.com
We will treat all your personal information as confidential.
When you visit this Website, we may ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, and permanent address. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s office.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your appointment is reserved especially for you and, whilst we understand that sometimes changes are necessary we respectfully ask that all guests who have not had a cut or colour service with us will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure your appointment. This booking fee will be used as part payment towards your service and non-refundable if you cancel your appointment.
Should we be unable to fulfil your service or need to reschedule your appointment your booking fee will be transferred to your next appointment.
Your appointment is reserved especially for you and, whilst we understand that sometimes changes are necessary, we respectfully ask that you let us know at least 48 hours’ in advance. Our cancellation policy is strictly 48 hours’ for all guests. If we don’t receive 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment, then we may miss the opportunity to fill the space and guests on our waiting list miss the chance to come and see us. If we don’t receive 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment, then unfortunately we need to make a 50% charge for this missed appointment.
A 100% charge will be made for no-show appointments.
All returning guests who failed to attend an appointment will have to pay their outstanding balance and pre-pay in full for their next appointment. We completely understand that things can happen at the last minute and can assure you that we will be sympathetic.
Guests who have not had a cut or colour service before, or have not had a colour service for over 3 months at Artizan, must make arrangements for a skin allergy test. Allergy tests must take place no later than 48 hours’ before a colour service appointment.
A mobile number and email address are helpful because we always email or text to remind you about your appointment to ensure you keep up to date with your appointment. Please let us know if you change your mobile number or email address so we always have your current contact details on file at Artizan we cannot be responsible for missed messages if you have not informed us about a number or email change.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS POLICY
Our priority is for you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive from us. We run a professional business, so we aim for the highest standards in everything we do. Complaints are rare, but we take them seriously, so we have a complaints policy and process we follow to make sure things are put right where needed and we learn from your feedback.
- Tell someone you’re not happy with the service you’ve received, either while you’re in the salon or as soon as possible after leaving. Calmly and clearly explain the problem.
- We will probably ask you to send us some images to help understand your concern.
- We will listen to your feedback and ask questions as necessary to understand why you are making a complaint.
- We aim to resolve all complaints within eight weeks.
- If you have already left the salon, don’t go to another salon as we have the right to see exactly what the service or treatment you received from us looks like. We will arrange a suitable time for you to come back into our salon and discuss your complaint in private.
- Where we think your complaint is reasonable, we will redo a part or all of the service or treatment again as soon as possible, free of charge. The work will be done by a different stylist if this is possible.
- We do not automatically give refunds. However, If we can’t fix the problem, we may offer a partial or full refund depending on how reasonable we consider your complaint to be. For example, if you are unhappy with your colour but your cut is Ok, we may offer a refund for the colour but not the cut.
- We have CCTV with audio so we may refer to this to see exactly what the Stylists said to you and what you agreed to at the time.
- We will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour towards our staff, either on the telephone or face-to-face.